1. What is a Voiceover? A Voiceover is narration you hear without seeing the image of the speaker as well.
2. When would I need a Voiceover? You would hire a Voiceover artist anytime you need pre-recorded information to be conveyed to an audience.
3. Why should I choose you? I love what I do, and I’m an expert at it! For over 20 years, I’ve been providing narration for a wide variety of audiences across the globe. And I’m thrilled to say that my clients are so pleased, they keep coming back, and they refer me to their clients as well. They say I’m able to connect with people… their audience with my manner of delivery, and with them (my clients) by being a true team member.
4. What do you specialize in? I do all sorts of narration - commercials, books, apps, phone systems, promos, radio imaging, you name it - and I enjoy it all! And I've especially carved out a niche in eLearning/training/explainer narration, including the really difficult text that no one else likes to voice… medical, technical, industrial text that's heady and can be confusing. I thrive on reading it accurately & professionally yet conversationally so the audience can understand and retain the information -- and I try to make it as enjoyable to listen to as possible, using a warm tone and varied inflection.
5. Where do you do your recordings? I have a full studio in my home where I produce a lot of my recordings. I also partner with regional and national studios as well and am able to travel to a client site or studio any time.
6. How do you charge for your Voiceover services? Can I afford your services? I offer hourly rates or per finished minute rates and will be happy to provide you with a quote. I also understand budgetary constraints and will do my best to work with you.
7. Can I listen in as you do my recording? For most of my recordings I fly solo (seems to be most efficient that way), but you can certainly listen in if you’d like!