1. What is a Voice over? A voice over is narration you hear without seeing the image of the speaker as well.
2. When would I need a Voice over? You would hire a voice over artist anytime you need pre-recorded information to be conveyed to an audience.
3. Why should I choose you? I love what I do, and I’m an expert at it! For nearly 25 years, I’ve been providing narration for a wide variety of audiences around the globe. And I’m thrilled to say that my clients are so pleased, they keep coming back, and they refer me to their clients as well. They say I’m able to connect with people… with their audience by the way I deliver messages and information, and with them (my clients) by being a true team member.
4. What do you specialize in? I enjoy it all but have carved out a niche in eLearning, training / explainer narration, including the really challenging text that no one else likes to voice… medical, technical, industrial text that's heady and can be confusing. I thrive on reading it accurately & professionally yet conversationally so the audience can understand and retain the information. And I make it enjoyable to listen to, using a warm tone and varied inflection. In fact, I've done so much medical, technical and industrial narration, that I have become an SME (subject matter expert) and a go-to talent for many companies in those spaces.
5. Where do you do your recordings? I have a full studio in my home where I produce a lot of my recordings. I also partner with regional and national studios as well and am able to travel to a client site or studio, as needed.
6. How do you charge for your Voice over services? Can I afford your services? I offer hourly rates or per finished minute rates and will be happy to provide you with a quote. I also understand budgetary constraints and will do my best to work with you.
7. Can I listen in as you do my recording? For most of my recordings I fly solo (seems to be most efficient that way), but you can certainly listen in if you’d like!